STK 0.00% 10.5¢ strickland metals limited

acquires gold in laos next to oxr......

1. 1,451 Posts.
    Hot stuff!

ALLOY TO ACQUIRE ADVANCED COPPER-GOLD PROJECT IN LAOS
    HIGHLIGHTS
    �� Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) signed to acquire up to an 80% interest in “Nam
    Thong” Copper-Gold Project in Xiang Khouang province, Lao PDR (Laos), through joint
    venture with Nilandon Mining Group.
    �� The Nam Thong Project is located at junction between the Truongson Foldbelt, hosting
    Oxiana’s Sepon copper-gold mine (4.5 Moz Au and 1.8 Mt Cu), and the Loei Foldbelt,
    hosting Pan Australian’s Phu Bia (2.0 Moz Au and 1.2 Mt Cu) and Puthep copper-gold
    deposits and Kingsgate Consolidated’s Chatree gold mine (4.0 Moz Au and 28 Moz Ag).
    �� Gold is currently being mined within the Project Area on an 8 sq km mining lease using
    artisanal methods. Gold and copper anomalism within the Project Area extends for over
    4 kms.
    �� A 300 sq km exploration and mining concession has been applied for by Nilandon which
    covers the mining lease and an area to the east where there are two additional copper
    anomalies, each with a strike length of 8 kms.
    �� The mining lease within the Project Area has approvals for open cut mining and drilling.
    �� No drilling or modern exploration has previously been undertaken in the Project Area.
    Alloy to embark on priority exploration program following finalisation of formal JV
    agreement with immediate drill targets identified.ALLOY TO ACQUIRE ADVANCED COPPER-GOLD PROJECT IN LAOS
    HIGHLIGHTS
    �� Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) signed to acquire up to an 80% interest in “Nam
    Thong” Copper-Gold Project in Xiang Khouang province, Lao PDR (Laos), through joint
    venture with Nilandon Mining Group.
    �� The Nam Thong Project is located at junction between the Truongson Foldbelt, hosting
    Oxiana’s Sepon copper-gold mine (4.5 Moz Au and 1.8 Mt Cu), and the Loei Foldbelt,
    hosting Pan Australian’s Phu Bia (2.0 Moz Au and 1.2 Mt Cu) and Puthep copper-gold
    deposits and Kingsgate Consolidated’s Chatree gold mine (4.0 Moz Au and 28 Moz Ag).
    �� Gold is currently being mined within the Project Area on an 8 sq km mining lease using
    artisanal methods. Gold and copper anomalism within the Project Area extends for over
    4 kms.
    �� A 300 sq km exploration and mining concession has been applied for by Nilandon which
    covers the mining lease and an area to the east where there are two additional copper
    anomalies, each with a strike length of 8 kms.
    �� The mining lease within the Project Area has approvals for open cut mining and drilling.
    �� No drilling or modern exploration has previously been undertaken in the Project Area.
    Alloy to embark on priority exploration program following finalisation of formal JV
    agreement with immediate drill targets identified.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $231.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $46.26K 440.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 952708 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 412073 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.