CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

With so much negative sentiment on this forum in the last 2...

1. 347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    With so much negative sentiment on this forum in the last 2 week, Im actually shocked at so many Yes's. If thats the case then we should all be doing our best to be more positive and try and change the negative sentiment around this deal so that we can just get on with it, accept it for what it is, realise that management kinda had their backs to the wall and had to make tough decisions which even they have admitted they weren't happy about ie: paying top dollar (in shares) to acquire MCL and Medcann, but it is what it is, and we move on, and use our energy to extract the maximum out of this deal instead of shoot it down in flames.

We are all here for the same thing, if we truely believe this is the best deal we had on the table then we need to be talking this up and alleviating any fears and confusion from new and not so new investors and letting telling people why we are voting Yes, and why in the long term this is a good strategy going forward.

Half the reason why the share price is stuck where it is, is because of the negativity, confusion, and uncertainly caused by that confusion. Im sick of seeing my, what I consider quite sizeable investment go to poo in a company I truly believe in, and am in it for the long haul. Im sure Im not the only one feeling that frustration.

I vote YES.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.