SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Acquisition Announcement. Things to understand, page-20

1. 1,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1535
    Humans can never see eye to eye, and that is just life, plain and simple
    All due to have lived different lives and circumstances being completely different for each individual which has led them to this point
    Risk like Chad said, is everywhere
    Walking out your door each day
    Starting a business or a new job
    Going for a surf
    But at some stage you have to take on risk, or you simply don't live life to its fullest
    I understand the people that don't like this acquisition, and completely understand the people that do
    We can be critical either way on literally every situation that life presents, but at some stage you have to trust something or someone other than yourself
    I have taken on risk with Syntonic due to research and what I believe sponsored data could become
    I also believe that Rahul has created a unique platform which is being utilised by some pretty large clients so far, which does show me that there is worth in what has been built
    Verizon paying for our services is another big validation and also the fact that we are earning consistent revenue at this early stage is another validation of what has been created
    I also believe that the individuals running this company have more expertise than myself and a far more detailed understanding of this business, so am happy with the decisions they are making as I believe they have invested their lives and would not be completing their due diligence on any decision being made internally
    Just one thing I have to disagree with, and that is to call another investors holding piddly
    To have money and success is a great thing, but to belittle others in not having achieved the same and thinking it makes any one better for it, is a bit skewed
    I am fairly sure upstream and Gary and Rahul would never look at your holding and say the same thing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.