SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Wazdan, tell me, why is this level of research and purchasing...

1. 386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Wazdan, tell me, why is this level of research and purchasing information about the acquisition target you are asking of me and other “negative” posters, not required of the 20+ positive posters commenting?

I’m baffled.

People can sprout positivity about the acquisition and make all sorts of grandiose assumptions but when someone offers a view of the risks involved, they get questioned as to their level of research?

Have you considered the fact that someone who is an s708 and has a large shareholding:
    1) probably has access to research and analysis (paid or otherwise), that retail holders don’t have?
    2) that probably has knowledge and business acumen etc that many retail holders don’t have?

In answer to your question, I have more knowledge on the company that is being acquired than SYT has released in the announcement. However, it’s not really the point. The numbers of this deal simply don’t stack up and there is zero doubt this is risky. I’m not saying they can’t pull it off.

My reason for posting was to caution against the barrage of positivity that is completely not justified.

Wazdan, as a broader point, what do you gain by hearing people repeat your own sentiment? I find it ridiculous that when someone offers an alternative view that they get their motives/methods questioned. A smart investor would want to hear all views to make an informed decision. Not just those that support or justify their own view.

Looking forward to your answer on why you have not questioned the research of anyone with a positive view

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.