SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Good post about SYT. Regarding Unlimited data your wrong. The...

1. 3,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Good post about SYT.

Regarding Unlimited data your wrong. The data plans are about customer data usage not the cost to the Telco, so the consumer are the winners as big business battles it out. With Telstra for example, data is unlimited then slowed as plans like a 10gb monthly allowance is reached, misleading when really think about as downloads for items like Netflix are useless and far from unlimited. Why would you watch a coke ad from the sponsored data networks like Syntonic when data is getting closer to free anyway as the market is moving like grease lighting. In the USA or developed countries plans are always evolving and the slow down data rate I mentioned are increasing in the faster direction as competition heats up. I also wish to note that People like Dent in the Crytpo world are hunting down the data market also and needs many here to research.

I think Syntonic is to slow and that’s not from great management just the speed rate of new tech, data plans and heavy discounted plans out there . If you notice Syntonic really is targeting third world channels where data is expensive but I personally believe the world with the internet of things is closer and moving faster then we think. China is the example of third world and over recent years passed the USA in every measure, Now the USA is third world in my personal view.

English a bit rough in my rant need coffee, 5:50am Post.

Thoughts???
    Last edited by Stocks78: 21/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.