VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

I agree Tony ... the focus of the current discussions is on...

1. 1,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I agree Tony ... the focus of the current discussions is on ATMs. However, ES & PM are also potentially huge and won't have been so directly impacted IMO..... Personally, I would love to get an Operations Update in the next couple of weeks or so that updates us on these 2 key areas .... and hopefully mentions the securing of a contract or 2 in this space

Any update will also hopefully provide some guidance on the impact of demonetisation on transaction volumes ... both over the past few months and also an outlook on the future expectations.

At the risk of being accused of up-ramping, I am expecting to get good news in the next Operations Update, although there may have been a few delays in some areas (eg SREI roll-out) because of demonetisation. However, I stress these would be short term IMO.
    I also would not be surprised if demonetisation has slowed the negotiations regarding financing of the CX buyout (because it will have occupied management's time [particularly in the first few weeks post modi's announcement] and also because it would have raised the profile of India and thus increased the pool of potential lenders IMO). However, I don't see this as a bad thing ..... more time to improve our cashflow position and hence less requirement for a CR I reckon.

Anyway, we will no doubt get some real facts in due course (ie from the company)! lol

In the meantime, thanks again for your posts Tony.

MartyW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.