PHX 0.00% 4.5¢ pharmx technologies limited

Acquisition Idea - Global Health Ltd (GLH), page-2

1. 2,457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Spider_webb interesting suggestion. Companies in the e-Health space are obvious targets and companies like Global Health are about the right size to be in Corum's sight to expand in the a new and broader market segment. Some similarities with both companies having issues generating growth and a good opportunistic acquisition can be a solution. Global Health's majority shareholder is the founder and CEO so gaining control could be difficult unless the offer is exceptional or he is ready to move on or retire early.

Our fellow share holder and HC poster The 8th Wonder has posted recently on Global Health's forum. This has links to a recent interview with the CEO and worth reading some of the other reviews. Be interested to hear 8th Wonder's opinion on this.

In short, I like Global Health's story, the space it is operating in, the scope of its products and potential for global expansion also. Financials look OK. Not as cashed up as Corum but it does not look at any risk.

Two issues are that I think is that firstly the founder, CEO and majority shareholder is probably such a key person so any takeover would also require him to be retained. That often does not work out well. Secondly they are located in Perth which could make integration difficult.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PHX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 260000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 88842 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.30pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PHX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.