AMM 0.00% 1.4¢ armada metals limited

I agree with the others monark - your posts are insightful and...

1. gvh
    34 Posts.
    I agree with the others monark - your posts are insightful and valued. I share your view and rationale with the numbers you have put forward so far. Wish I could contribute some analysis and numbers, but time has precluded lately.

My take on the 'underwhelming' share price performance is that maybe the ‘market’ was hoping for some takeover of AMM in recent weeks and if this is all the speculation was, then there might be some disappointment out there, over the lack of takeover, and the ann of "only" a $6m segment acquisition. It might douse any imminent speculation about corp action and send the share price quiet again. But like most here I’m actually quite positive about AMM with this latest news. I’d rather they not get taken over because their prospects will lead to better share price appreciation in the next year or two. Yesterday's Open Briefing annoucement shed more light on the positive path ahead in SA which is good too.

I also noticed in the paper today that the Regional Broadband Connect funding decisions will be made within the next few weeks. Should be interesting to see whether Elders/Optus gets a decent chunk, and what that will mean for AMM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.912M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73025 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 240817 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.