SRT 0.00% 16.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

Imo this is how I see this playing out! I also made good money...

1. 1,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Imo this is how I see this playing out! I also made good money in following MW smart money with VTX, the market loved Nexgen, this is just not another cashed up Shell Shopping for an aquasition, we have a massive advantage!! An ace up our sleeve Mathew Walker. MW is a very seasoned and well travelled Director. His experience and Corporate connections through Cicero are extensive. Cicero advisory division manage Company requirements, IPO'S, Capital raisings, Merger and acquisition advice. This is his bread and butter people on a daily basis, Walker is not a one trick pony and has been involved in many stocks that have multi Bagged.

His exposure to IPO,s and Tech opportunities would be tenfold to other Directors & Shell Companies. Imo I'd imagine Shells would approach Cicero for opportunities!! MW (Star Striker) has been actively on the hunt for an amazing opportunity, he has found it!!! and wouldn't you back door it with the company that your invested upto the eyeballs in (Star Striker).

Difficult to give a SP target obviously so many determing factors to take into account. FF's communications with MW at the EGM was Walker stated Star Striker was a 10c-20c Share this would be conservative imo. I back smart money (Walker) so at this stage I see SRT multi Bagging to 8c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.