AVW 0.00% 0.1¢ avira resources ltd

Acquisition & Surveys Next Week?, page-104

1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2283
    A few nervous newbies here.

It was obvious after the incessant multiple daily posts on HC and Twitter ceased; these people no longer hold or have "downsized".

The whole "acquisition" line being promoted back in November is a furphy aka a pump imo. It is a standard line used in most CR's for specs.

This is a greenfields project. As such, it will take time for news flow. More so when there are backlogs at labs for assays etc due to the increase in exploration activity across Australia, generally. Note: these guys are yet to stick a drill into the ground.

For those new to Cicero plays, understand the usual names get set very early. And it is often the same names. Further understand these names often sell heads or freebie oppies to free-carry big positions. This way there isn't capital at risk and they can afford to be very patient. Being experienced in Cicero plays, I have followed their lead. I took an early position in heads and oppies. Sold heads to take profit and have a free-carried position in oppies. Great leverage opportunities at these levels should it pop on news flow next year. And next year, oppies could easily yield 10 bags from 0.003. Or it could be a complete flop. The hint is in greenfields. It is greenfields for a reason.

For those who bought head at 0.01+ or oppies at 0.005c+, why? Was it based on HC or Twitter ramping? Did you do any research? Did you benchmark other stocks to understand relative value? Seems a few retail schmucks need to learn a few lessons.

All imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.