SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

In July 2012 I did a valuation on SSN. A year on I have made...

1. 470 Posts.
    In July 2012 I did a valuation on SSN. A year on I have made some adjustments so you can see the difference in 12 months.

Valuation on SSN 2012.

$30M Cash (Approx)

$18M Hawk Springs calculation of $1000 per acre 18,000 acres in total

$20M Roosevelt calculation of $1000 per acre 20,000 acres
    1st Tranche (No buy back option from FPEC )

$17M North Dakota Approx infill wells from SSN

$4M Proved Reserves (as quoted from SSN)

$0M ORRI (at this stage)

$89M in total

4.5 cents fully diluted

If you use the Enercom report it puts an updated figure of $500 per acre on Hawk Springs and with current results from Roosevelt, if you put the same value of $500 per acre you would have a valuation of SSN of approx 3.5 cents per share fully diluted.

In July 2013 here are the adjustments I have made to the valuation on current events.

$30M Cash (Approx)

$18M Hawk Springs calculation of $1000 per acre 18,000 acres in total

$17M North Dakota Approx infill wells from SSN

$4M Proved Reserves (as quoted from SSN)

$0M ORRI (at this stage)

$69M in total

The cash position would be similar today with the sale of Roosevelt and the RI.

I have made no adjustments for the 4 infill wells at a cost of approx $25 million or approx 1 cent fully diluted.

Take out the Roosevelt project which has been sold and included in the cash amount.

A total of $69M with 2,229,165,163 shares on issue would give you a current value before results on North Stock yards of .031 cents per share.

Or $60M if you value Hawk Springs at $500 per acre or .027 cents per share.

There are different ways you can value a company so more than happy for any thoughts.

I have not put any value on the infill development until results are known and SSN can prove themselves as operators.

Cheers Matsim

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.