CL1 0.00% $2.50 class limited

Having a closer look, it is $2.8m rev from the acquisition...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Having a closer look, it is $2.8m rev from the acquisition documents compared to the company forecast of $2.3m

But this really says it all.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3480/3480865-b2959b91ba33260d92558f245713e478.jpg
    Morningstar have updated their EPS forecast for FY22 - 6.4cps and FY23 - 6.6cps - no growth whatsoever, share price has fallen but is still trading on a PE of 32 X normalised EPS. A no growth EPS could trade on a PE of 12, and that would not be good.

I have modelled this stock and watched it closely for the last couple of years giving the Re-Imagination strategy time to work.

My forecasts are close to the Morningstar forecasts.

Of the $54.9m of FY21 revenue
    • Class Super revenue was $39.1m with 3.6% growth
    • Class portfolio $1.3m 8.1% off a very low base
    • Class Trust $0.4m launched FY2020, my guess for FY22 is $0.8m
    • Class Engine - could not find any information but FY2020 revenue was $0.15m - inconsequential

$42.3m spent acquiring NowInfinity, Smartcorp and Reckon Docs for forecast revenue of $12.8m and forecast EBITDA of $7.0m

The last 3 years $37.6m has been spent on development costs

Over the same period D&A costs were $25.2m and they are flagged to be $14.9m next year and they will continue to be very high for the next couple of years

All this money ($80m) on acquisitions and development has been spent for no improvement in EPS and it is unlikely to improve for the next 2 years

The high development costs are killing this business with a lot of money being spent upgrading the traditional Class products that account for 75% of revenues but are low growth or inconsequential in size.

I think I have convinced myself to sell.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.