CWE 0.00% 4.2¢ carnegie wave energy limited

Those grand pictures of BB evoked a completely different image...

1. 1,225 Posts.

Those grand pictures of BB evoked a completely different image in me to you blokes. I thought, "Yes!! All that cash is waiting to be sucked up from the sea floor by a CETO pump and squirted into shareholder pockets." I think you call that a gestalt image, in which different observers can look at the same information and see a completely different perspective.

Guild, Your earlier comment was also my first reaction. But there may some useful crumbs. This time an 'applications open' period at mid year could fortuitously aid CWE. This time CETO is at a most appropriate stage of development. The data from a working full scale in-the-water model will be available for presentation with all bells and whistles. Their proposal will then speak with an authoritative, "have done and no one else has!" Last time in 2008-9 when applications were called for the REDP fund it was really too early for the project and CWE was pulling out all stops, making out they had a working model when it was little more than a bench top mockup, thus stretching credibility somewhat. The grant allocation committee appeared to see through it and we didn't get one. CWE said they could be in the water by end 2009 which the shareholders believed and has added to the delay frustration. This demonstrates the problem of the fickleness in funding and of an applications window placed randomly in time, if at all. It plays havoc with the sensible planning of companies. This time it should just happen to favour CWE. Exactly in what form ACRE support should come in not yet clear. Even a temporary interest free loan would be acceptable.

Acees. Wow, I thought we had been usefully discussing the CWE expectations for years with probable outcomes. It is only the time scales that are elastic. With all the deluges of negativity around I feel a bit like Atlas having to hold up the world. Who was it in Greek mythology that he temporarily hoodwinked into his position? Anyone else volunteer? The buy-sell collumns will change in a few winks when the deployment news is released in some days.

Juke

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.