CWE 0.00% 4.2¢ carnegie wave energy limited

acre article, page-12

1. 1,912 Posts.
    Cheers steam. I guess I'm only a newbie compared to others on this forum (holding since April 2009) - even if it feels like a long journey too. (Like those other new guys Dave Gilmour and Ronnie Wood - to continue BB's rock theme?) Re your comments on pollies, others will know my views and my predilection to joining in to give them the collective wedgie they so richly deserve, but I'm trying very hard to resist.

Juke. Sorry to be so negative. It is comforting to be able to balance our frustrations against the constant and well-reasoned support you eternally provide to our green new world. Unfortunately I don't think Heracles holds CWE (more of a gold bug?), so we'll probably have to keep relying on your generous goodwill if you have the strength :) I agree CWE should (hopefully) be able to make a more compelling bid this time around given the imminent offshore testing status that will be even harder to ignore. A far more tangible subject for a film crew to be able to highlight on the evening news should we be once again overlooked, one would expect?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.