CWE 0.00% 4.2¢ carnegie wave energy limited

Surely(don't call me Shirley)the governments response and limp...

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    Surely(don't call me Shirley)the governments response and limp wristed antics when it comes to renewable energy doesn't really surprise you guys???Shock, horror they don't want renewable energy-they want the population at the mercy of oil companies. What sort of money does renewable energy throw at the government?-none. Oil companies-bucketloads. I share your frustration though as I am a holder and I am sure we all see the possibilities and blue sky potential not to mention the benefeits of eco friendly power production. Why can't they see? Because renewable energy companies don't have clout to sway power in the halls of Canberra. Until someone(where are you Peter Garret?)shows some balls. Why don't we hear about the progress of CWE GEO or others regularily on the news? You would think with every man and his dog talking about saving the planet would be interested in renewable and eco friendly power. The simple answer is that they are full of crap. Go and see your local MP make some noise especially if you live in Rocko, Mandurah, Freo or even WA for that matter. Only time pollies will be interested is if it keeps them in a seat or gives them a platform to reach one. Good luck all. Don't worry too much we will all be long gone before the world implodes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.