CWE 0.00% 4.2¢ carnegie wave energy limited

Hi bb,guild and other posters.As bb and acees, would know I've...

1. 393 Posts.
    Hi bb,guild and other posters.As bb and acees, would know I've held this stock for ages. It has been an interesting journey. It certainly has not helped my portfolio in the short term and now I would say the mid term, so this stock is now bottom drawer for me. I think the whole thing fell over on the REDP ann. SHOCK HORROR CWE missed out. The new Labor government cheated, as only politicians can. Hmmm.....who can we give grants to that wont be able to take them up. Hmmmmm....CWE oops no way says Martin, they have the tech and they have a backer and they have sites and they are global...THEY WILL TAKE THE MONEY. Nup lets give it to...Hmmm lets see... someone with union stuff going on...Hmm Leightons look good with that Yankee Ocean Power Technology mob. Gunna take years before they draw that grant down.
    Cause what Martin really wants is GAS and CLEAN COAL. Lets keep digging stuff up and burning it. CFMEU V happy now..job done.

What is discracefull is that Ian Macfarlane was greener than Martin.
    Anyway rant finished and below is a link to an ABC interview with OPT people who are still looking at building something in Portland.

Yaaay team Labor, You guys have it sorted.

http://abc.gov.au/rn/latenightlive/stories/2011/3176948.htm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.