LYC 4.14% $7.04 lynas rare earths limited

ACREI blurbs, page-13

1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Thanks for clarification and ignore my last post, I wrote simultaneously to yours (there were just 2min between them).

As you know, that I'm not the "believer" kind of investor, I'll keep verify everything on my own - if I not already know from research from the past (and I had years of it).

I don' see myself supporting misinformation (as you imply) and in the end I supported your statement with a proper, openly accessible & understandable (non Chinese written) source. As always saying "I'm on my side" and don't like to be pulled one somebody else's side.

"Mineral product" is concentrate (but this was not mentioned in the article chemist1959 posted) , "separated RE" (from hydrometallurgy SX) are oxides/salts and smelting is Pyro-metallurgy product (can be pure metal OR incompletely divided, RE containing alloys).

Because separation and smelting are shown together (in your table) , another question from my side would be the reference it's based on?! Rare earth (molecular/pure metal) weight or REO equivalent? You can simply calculate the one from the other, but it's a difference of about (roughly) 20% between RE and REO tonnage.
    Last edited by FXNCLN: 04/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.04
Change
0.280(4.14%)
Mkt cap ! $6.580B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.66 $7.07 $6.66 $29.97M 4.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35 $7.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.05 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.