KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Across the pond...Nasdaq: KZIA, page-185

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    I still think there is a good chance these Dana Farber BCBM Phase 2 interim in 30 patients - will come on Saturday at Virtual SNO. Its a brain mets conference.

That bar graph schedule from the company was prepared months ago.....but does probably suggest early of Sept. Could easily be out by three weeks, as for example DIPG results from the bar graph are 3 weeks overdue.

Just unusual, because of the virus, that SNO has not prepared a detailed schedule, as is normal. (other than the key 9 presentations). It is not market sensitive or anything like that....they have just decided this time, to release the full schedule on the morning of the conference.

Last year at corresponding conference Jose Pablo Leone, from Dana Farber - undertook a GDC 0084 presentation, his senior colleague Patrick Wen is the past president of SNA - and Kazia does not come up in searches for EANO, early Sept. (no Cantrixil , that I could find)

Anyway I don't know about BCBM Dana Farber this Sat....have to wait and see.

It is a different story with the Kazia ALLIANCE Trial though, with Priscilla Brastanous. GDC 0084 is a huge part of this major study and here is more detail about the PB presentation. This is a US$50m dollar - if Priscilla just indicates things are going to plan is just fantastic news. Should our drug be approved for Brain Mets ….revenues $2b and the equivalent cap of $10b. Investors don't understand here - ITS ALL ABOUT THE MARKET CAP.
    -------

Genetic Evolution of Brain Metastases: Implications for Precision Medicine Priscilla Brastianos Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston,

USAAbstractOur understanding of how intracranial metastases genetically evolve from the primary tumors continues to be limited. In this presentation, I will present data from large-scale genomic efforts to characterize central nervous system metastases. We demonstrated that intracranial metastases have branched evolution, whereby the brain metastases and primary tumors shared a common ancestor yet both the primary tumor and brain metastasis continued to evolve independently. This implies that precision oncology approaches based on genetic characterization of primary tumors may be suboptimal for identification of therapeutic targets from which brain metastasis patients might benefit. We also show that comprehensive genomic characterization of brain metastases can lead to the discovery of putative metastatic drivers. Importantly, despite significant genetic divergence between the brain metastases and extracranial sites, there are common clinically actionable genetic alterations across brain metastases which have therapeutic potential. These data have now been translated to a NCI-sponsored cooperative group genomically-guided clinical trial (Alliance A071701).
    ------

So maybe SNO could be more organised for this weekend.....by contrast check out this GBM Conference in Dec.

Go through Day 1 and Day 2 of the program and see who gets to feature, probably more than anybody.

https://glioblastoma-drugdevelopment.com/about/speakers/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.