ZLD 0.00% 32.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Two possibilities, especially where Zelda is concerned 1) Sucker...

1. CGC
    20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Two possibilities, especially where Zelda is concerned 1) Sucker punch/ psychological tactics to intensify emotional trading and increase resultant bounce effect - Then price will go up again soon. 2) The last few days were manipulated by hedge funds/deep pockets on news with the preconcieved idea to sell at about 15c, Price might even be beaten back down to 7/8 cent so they can accumalate again for another round next year. If this is the case we will have to wait months for another round. Hope Loyal Investors with more clout come onboard and fight these guys sooner rather than later. To the manipulators: Surprised your "big money " was satisfied with only a 100% gain. Actually not that great people - guess you're small fry really. I personally go for 150% and up. But I also do not like to be robbed. You haven't touched my principle, I'm still up quite a bit. Ticked off but came in to give it till March next year to hit my target and then the joke will be on whoever played the stock the last few days, and especially today. Yes I hold the stock (700000 shares) and no I am not selling suckers! Good luck trying to beat me at this game, sharks. Good luck to all my fellow longs. May good things happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.631M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6036 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.