GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

contraindictor,Experienced trader - YESExpert - NOStill Learning...

1. 1,364 Posts.
    contraindictor,

Experienced trader - YES
    Expert - NO
    Still Learning - FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE

Anyway GDN is just another stock to me - Wether it sold gas exploration, gold exploration, gun powder, Russian brides or Fruit Loops is of no concern to me. However the trading patterns in conjunction with similar exploration and corporate activity do interest me with respect to their impact on historical trading patterns.

First Question? - Why do GDN persist if they can't make any money - ANS: They wouldn't

Second Question? - How much money do GDN believe they can make? - ANS: No idea but it must be more than todays share valuation or else they would stop at question 1

Third Question? - Based on the previous expectations of operational success and anticipated revenue production, will this third program add too or reduce this previously anticipated stock valuation - ANS: At worst it must at least equal if not exceed this expectation

So based of three very simple questions I am happy to step back into the light and jump on the ride for GDN version 3.

But seriously - at some point the gas this Company produces at this basin, will have to correlate to revenue and net shareholder wealth. If it didn't then I suspect they would have packed up and gone home because no one would have backed them ever again.

So set the hype, the ramping, the negative downramping, the expert opinions and everything else asside and enjoy the show. Why? It must go on.

Oh and another thing.

Whilst there is the expectation of shares reaching 16-20 cents as a part of the process, then you will always be up for profits at these levels. Unfortunately most people don't know when to bank some money, so they stick and they stick and they more often than not cry when it all turns to caca!

I do suspect things will move a little more orderly this time, however this is GDN so anything is possible.

PS,
    Options will heat up when this travels towards 10 cents and go nuts when it breaks 12 cents. Why? because of the short term potential for greater percentage returns.

IMO
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.