BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

Act on , Ask for market update! Cut shorters Out!

1. 213 Posts.
    We continue to contact the management of bal,  deliver the feedback and our concern .We have a group of 10 share the same vision, Its not waste anyone's time, Just make bal business become matured , move forward , leading  with professional approach.
    Do not wait annual meeting, Exercise your rights now.

The company staffs have no idea of the daily change of share unless they own it.

The company is well-known conservative, Still operate like family business. They do need to listen and  adopt. We're doing this not for our own benefit / interest , I have gold stocks in my portfolio which is doing well.

We do encourage anyone who have concern, fear , then let them know. Its their job to look after your welfare as investors. You don't express, they have no idea how to improve .

Since they are doing exceptional well why don't share with us kindly with following information...

- Supply and demand
    - Sales figures
    - Operation and sales channels
    - Anything we don't know and even how well and confident they are...
    - Public relations and marketing are all the part of business operation.

These are not super secret just show they care and communicate and educate the public. make their company more proud to stand out. Be proactive! Cut shorts out!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.