CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

You're clearly upset BRR as I think many are having to watch...

1. 58 Posts.
    You're clearly upset BRR as I think many are having to watch todays gains on stocks we thought we'd be in by now with money made from CFR if management had come good with their stated time frames. I know I'm feeling that way.

I also think you're right about this thread and many analysing every little unimportant matter. Despite how much I've rabbited on in postings on this thread I think I did make the point that it shouldn't be looked into too much.

I will say tho BRR that you're acting a bit like this is the first time an ASX company hasn't come good with a proposed time for an announcement/news on something big. In my exprience it happens all the time! I'm not saying that it's right or that ASIC shouldn't do anything. I hate it. I just think that it's not like CFR managment are all of sudden dodgy. They have a lot on the line. Not to mention the fact that they when making announcements like "early july" they're working with how long they've been told it will take by their guy doing the field work. They then have a bunch of other people from the Indian companies involved to deal with. They don't have complete control over timing.

Now that I've spend all that time vindicating the management I will say.....give us the announcement already! I know I want to see it as much as the next guy.

All the best to holders and don't let the emotions of the market do your head in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.