CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

Sparky, snicket is right.Look a little deeper than simply the...

1. 58 Posts.
    Sparky, snicket is right.

Look a little deeper than simply the close price and you'll see not enough happened to classify the day as a "downturn" compared to the heads.

Started the day at 0.9c trading about 1.3Mil ($12,000ish) on open, dropped to 0.8c as heads dropped to 1.9c but did about 1.6Mil ($13,000ish) for one trade. Not bad.

Spent the whole rest of the day at 0.8c until at close someone sold 240,000 shares ($1680). Nothing really. It was probably, IMO, one of two things. Someone caught by T+3 who had thought they would buy some shares last Friday expecting the announcement and a subsequent easy profit. They probably had a 1Mil order and most had been filled at 0.8c but had to dump the rest at 0.7c. This is pretty common IMO.

Also, could be someone who just had a weak hand and can't really handle dealing with oppies on penny dreadfuls. It's a very tough game playing oppies at this price point. Possible almighty-huge gains from minimal outlay, possible big losses also. I do a lot of speculative oppie buying and trust me, I've lost a lot and made a lot. That's the game you have to be willing to play if you're going try your hand at this type of trading. It's not for everyone. If you don't do your research and trade smart then you would probably do well to go down and bet on the horses. Personally, I prefer doing my research and making money.

To me the oppies show the sentiment to still be that CFR will be above 3.5c in the next month. The payment of 4Mil oppies to Martin Place shows the company's and MP's confidence that this is going to be the case, IMO.

My feelings towards the company in regards to the announcement are take your time, but not too much, and just make it a good one guys. Give the market what they are hoping to hear.

Cheers...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.