CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

Dajian, you're probably like me and not great with doing all the...

1. 58 Posts.
    Dajian, you're probably like me and not great with doing all the fundamental figures. You might be a technical trader but I have to say that technical analysis can get misguided down in this bottom shelf price range. Fundamentals are what count in this circumstance.

Some other much appreciated HC posters have done figures and basically it seems that it actually won't take much to get the price above 3 - 4c actually. As far as fundamental worth is concerned. If they have enough information to at least give us a ballpark figure of IGIO in these tenements (and they're quite big tenements) that goes above say 100Mt then it could well head up towards 10c and certainly over 5c but there is no guarantees...as I've said earlier.

My personal opinion is that 3 - 4c is quite attainable and I think the wait just means that we'll get an announcement with plenty of meat for investors to get hold of. Better than a thin lack-lustre, lack-substance report just coz people are getting impatent. They know they have to get it right IMO.

I'm holding tight. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.