CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

action on cfro today..., page-8

1. 2,793 Posts.
    This whole thread is becoming a penny dreadful - everyone is IMO quite stupidly wasting time looking at at every bland and vanilla stock theory movement - " what will tomorrow be..!?!?" - when very simply we have been somewhat sold up the bloody river... I mean, had CFR delivered their report to proper market expectations - IE their bloody "10 week" scenario - then assuming their/our report is good, I could have already made some friggin cash, moved into other stocks with some of the booty, and copme back here still being a reliable holder....

But NO... we have a bloody peeny dreadful mob of holders (like me) who allow a company we own to drag our money over point zero increments like it is meant to mean something special... what a load of rot

PML, Geezer - you guys make me wonder some times...

As for CFR MGT - they should be drawn and quatered by the ASX and ASIC - the friggin money I have lost waiting for their ... well what are we waiting for... ???

CONFIDENCE mr CFR managers from the marets is what counts - and please remember - WE LEGALLY OWN YOU

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.