ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

To the board of ANS. As a shareholder of your company ask that...

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    To the board of ANS.

As a shareholder of your company ask that you get this company working and back on the boards, or at the very least give a full market update.

The lack of information flow is disgraceful, allowing a pocket full of investors to banter like 5 year olds at play group.

There are lot of people who have supported ANS from PDY and GPN days and merely out of respect for us, take some corporate and moral responsibility and update us. I'm tired of the wait, tired of the crap thrown around the forum by a few who have no idea what they are blabbering in about.

I am a shareholder with a decent holding and I want a return on my investment or at the very least I want it back.

The directors received a bucket load of shares for breathing and knowing which way the golf course is, how about earning those stock options and making us proud of our exec team rather than feeling penetrated in the pineapple again and again.

We want the truth, we need honesty and we demand results.

It would also be nice to see you suspend your salary while the company is in suspension. (just a thought)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.