BBP 0.00% 9.5¢ babcock & brown power

Emark I too found it quite suspicious the timing that this...

1. 47 Posts.
    Emark I too found it quite suspicious the timing that this article was release. It seems so out of the blue, either the author have a position or he knows that something is brewing. Either way this article is precautious positive, maybe he is trying to tell us something without getting into trouble :)

I’m happy to hold regardless, a sale of BBP at a justifiable price will be good for shareholders and BNB. I can’t see BNB having much say in the sale as this potential takeover could mean the survival for BNB period.

-Let say BBP are paying $3B @ 8.5% Interest Rate, that comes to $255 million a year.
    -If Cash up AGL and/or ORG takes control of BBP and rollover their debt facilities to a lower rate say 4.25% then IR will only be $125 million a year. This equates to about 18 cents a share of BBP (currently trading at 10 cents).

We all know Power will always have demand, no one is questioning the earning power of BBP, its now a matter of debt and I sympathised with shareholders that may have brought at $2 a year ago lets hope we can all savage some capital back. My target is 50 cents, I hope this doesn’t sound too optimistic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.