LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Action Time - Support LPD and Reject the LIT Offer

1. vmp
    13,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8924
    Hi LPD holders,

After the few weeks' saga, it's now time to take action as most of us have received our documents.

1. Support the LPD CR if you're in a position to do so, per Entitlement Offer. It's encouraging to hear many who have already accepted their EO via BPAY payment. Offer closes 5 April giving us enough time to organise payment. If fund is limited, you can also sell some of your LPD shares and buy the same number of shares in your EO, and pocket the difference. How good is that?

2. MORE IMPORTANTLY AT THIS JUNCTURE, REJECT the unsolicited LIT Offer. How?
    By taking No Action. Do not send anything back to LIT. LIT only holds 17.76% and will not succeed in its hostile takeover without the support of retail holders like you and me. Again, take no action.

Of course, each of us is entitled to make his own decision. I personally see more value coming our way if this LIT TO is binned as soon as possible.

It looks like no LPD holder on HC have mentioned they're going to do otherwise. However, just thought it's great to show our solid support for our LPD Board.

Cheers and best to all,
    vmp
    Last edited by vmp: 27/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.468K 3.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
168 195684971 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 118281350 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.