RHK 5.17% 82.5¢ red hawk mining limited

Action, page-5

1. 3,062 Posts.
    how do you buy when stock is not trading, I am glad i bought a week before trade stopped doubled my holding to average down.

should an offer come i expect it to be before 31st DEC or we will be sitting around for another 3 months,
    FMS is an example of slick salesmanship leaving one wondering who the beneficial holders are at this
    at this point I can say that after a 4 year wait without a suitable climax, I am disenchanted with the board their rosie portrayal of a future as opposed to the reality of the current situation.

one should look at FMG and realise Twiggy is a man of integrity and drive who has caused a revolution in the approach to large scale mining, our board collectively are not 2% of a Twiggy, I am so disenchanted its unlikely I will ever take up a speculative position in resources again.

should an offer come that enables an exit from this nightmare of poor management, so busy crossing Ts and dotting Is they failed to review the possibility of a dramatic change in market conditions.

there will be no fortune to be made on this deal except by the buyer or board, one having an eye for "price is what you pay and value is what you get" the other it would seem are in the enviable position of being paid to have a finger in the pie, and any commercial outcome is really just literally cream on the cake.

shareholders put up the money, without at this point any satisfactory outcome, and even less likelihood of one, its a long one night stand without any satisfactory climax.

shafted I think would be an appropriate expression of my feelings regarding the manner in which this debacle and the previous one have been- "managed" . if that term is indeed even remotely associated with those events

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.5¢
Change
-0.045(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $164.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.5¢ 86.5¢ 82.5¢ $1.115K 1.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 35 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.04pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.