NRZ 25.0% 0.5¢ neurizer ltd

Uraniumbull,I am interested to know why you continue post on the...

1. 477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Uraniumbull,

I am interested to know why you continue post on the Marathon thread. The contempt that you and your friends have for this stock is glairingly obvious. What I don't understand is why you, clearly an erudite chap, plays the followers of this stock for such fools. You would know that issues of National Parks, aboriginal sacred sites, endangered species and hard ground ( whatever that means ) are not applicable to the Mt Gee deposit. The other fellows have the excuse in that they are probably amateurish stock operators or agents of people with a grudge. But you don't, you seem to go along in full knowledge of what you are doing .

If any of what has been said by the group of antagonists on this site were true, then ASIC, ASX and PIRSA would have exposed it long ago and Arkaroola management would not have allowed Marathon to use their facilities in the current drilling program.
    I believe this barrage of denigration has had a negative effect on Marathons SP which is a serious situation, especially as it is born of faslehood.

I hold Marathon shares.
    I am not a licensed financial advisor, just an opal miner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.512M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $13.64K 2.808M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 22966816 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4924828 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.