NRZ 16.7% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

action, page-19

1. 477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    We obviously do have a difference of opinion.

An underground mine will have minimal visual impact on the landscape. As I have mentioned numerous times there is a Native Title agreement in place as under section 9B of the Mining Act. The whole Flinders Ranges is a premier tourist destination. There happens to be a small area where two different industries have an interest. It can be sorted out.

The Alliance\Quasar tenement that totally surrounds the Mt Gee tenement is about 75% on Arkaroola and within the ranges. The Yudnamutana mining field containing the M2 target is in a historical reserve. There are actual registered sacred sites very close by. The Paralana Hot springs and the down stream area have been a reliable water and food source for the aboriginals for thousands of years. This very close to the Beverley West deposits.

Also, don't lets get "tourist destination" and "National Park" confused. They are not the same. Such situations in other parts of the world have presented opportunities to showcase the ability of the the mining industry to work in an environmently friendly and discrete manner. A case in hand is the mining of coal under a National Park in Wyoming a state that is practically one big National Park.

I don't doubt the political opposition will be fierce but so was it against Olympic Dam, Beverley, Honeymoon, etc But mineral explorers have rights too, Security of Tenure. (except when Bob Hawke was arround)

I suspect we will continue to have a difference of opinion, Uraniumbull. Still, these forums are made for that. The exploration\mining industries are one of the most innovative and creative sectors in the country. Obstacles are a challenge, but mining is a very valuable contributer to our way of life.

It is not a matter "getting real", it is a matter of facing challenges and getting results. The eternal standoff between those that "do" and those that sit and watch and say "It can't be done".

All the best.

I am not a licensed financial advisor. You need a good deodorant to do that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.778K 507.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 29958867 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 34015751 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.