SVG 0.00% 2.9¢ savannah goldfields limited

Thanks for your clarification Gassed. And I totally agree. 1. If...

1. 1,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Thanks for your clarification Gassed. And I totally agree.
    1. If those in the know had said something to help friends get out we would have seen a massive dump selling into 0.003 IMO
    2. No news can mean things still being dotted and crossed, the agreements on native tittle have been going on for some time, to think that just because court proceedings are over doesnt mean that the formalities and leagals have signed off, I am sure most can agree.
    3. Yes it would be nice to have some more clarity on events unfolding, but we will not get a daily update, so patience will be key.
    4. I have mentioned that i believe there will a lot of stale holders, that is becoming evident on here, but once cleared it will be away. There is a lot to like.
    5. Those calling for heads to roll with a BUY sentiment should think about why they hold? I find it a bit confusing really.
    I have started to stay away from here lately as it has become very negative and repetitious.
    This is very standard IMO form of companies at this end of the market and any one thinking that can change it are totally barking up the wrong tree. I can not see an EGM being granted at ALL, let alone on the grounds of "Announcements". As shareholders I mostly believe we only have the right to buy and sell, yes as a major shareholder it gets a bit different, but you get my drift.
    Yes I would like to see more announcements and have rang the company for clarification on some items, I am no different than anyone else, I am just trying to be logical about my investment. All the best to all and I feel that we are in for another month or so of very in the way of announcements but then I feel everything will change as we head into ML, as once the agreements are processed things can roll out. I am happy to be corrected, but not attacked, and look forward to some sensible conversation on this.
    I still rate this a BUY and as Newcrest haven't walked away i am interested there also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.151M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 44506 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.