ZNO 10.7% 3.1¢ zoono group limited

Actions and Consequences

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    I was introduced to ZNO a couple of weeks ago by a comment on another stocks post that's similar in nature but (as it turns out) who's management and ability to write media releases isn't (I'm not going to mention the other stock code because there's enough BS cross promotion from other posters).

I spent a few nights researching as much as I could while watching the price go up and up before making the decision to invest 85% in the other stock (because it was cheaper) and only 15% into ZNO....that as it turns out, was a rookie, greedy mistake as ZNO went gangbusters and the other one went backwards.

Fast forward to this week and this morning I made the decision to sell my other stock at a red and bought into ZNO, after seeing their share price almost halve. I believe this expression is called ' trying to catch a falling knife' (?) and I was wondering if anyone else does this? and how did it work out for you?

As it turns out, the decision this morning was a good one, as ZNO is up from when I bought it (there's a glimmer of green and I may even sleep tonight) while the other stock keeps dropping like a red stone. I guess with everything, time will tell if my actions have positive consequences.

Thanks for listening and I hope you survived the red onslaught today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.003(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $6.625M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.2¢ 2.8¢ $18.64K 613.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 45258 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.1¢
  Change
0.003 ( 6.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.8¢ 3.1¢ 2.8¢ 235438
Last updated 15.33pm 03/05/2024 ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.