DUB 5.41% 3.9¢ dubber corporation limited

Just got a reply as well and I was very impressed. Topped up...

1. 995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Just got a reply as well and I was very impressed. Topped up right after!

"Hi Angus

Thanks for the e-mail and apologies for the delay in responding.
    I'm personally away from work until a week on Monday 18th (getting married next Thursday!)
    The team, however, are all on board.

The bank agreement is, obviously, a significant event for Dubber, one which we would like to explain in detail publicly.
    The level of confidentiality, however, is extraordinarily high and the announcement(s) via the ASX are pretty much all we can disclose publicly at the moment.
    I can confirm, however, that the work is going as expected and it is our goal to provide services both for the period publicised and, obviously, beyond.
    For now, however, things are going as expected and we take one step at a time.
    If there is a material update we will advise the market immediately.

When shareholders take the time to write to me I try to provide some value by response.
    This particular area, for now, is one which requires a circumspect approach but I trust I have addressed your question appropriately.

We are extremely excited and encouraged about our prospects for 2016 in both the telco and enterprise space and we hope to reward your investment accordingly.

Please feel free to contact me at any time and from the 18th onwards I'd be happy to have contact by telephone also.

Happy New Year!

Steve"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $35.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $101.8K 2.695M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 346445 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 119420 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.