ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Reading BPT forums today about ORG... interesting...RE Bot: I...

1. 328 Posts.
    Reading BPT forums today about ORG... interesting...

RE Bot: I have been involved in HFT before and HFT can be used in many different ways. Us mere humans cannot out trade a HFT system. I was involved for about 14 months a few years ago on a HFT systems (out now for good due to my own personal views on this type of trading) and to cut a long story short, you need to really know what you are doing. certain criteria needs to be met, exhaustion points, etc, etc... lots of though goes into this...

I think this BOT is accumulating slowly an waiting for a break out in price on ANN (IMOV, that's what I would be doing but that is just my thoughts, NOT advice) an then will go quiet until the trader itself (or group), decide on what to do... or the buying itself is completed as the group/trader had got the parcel he wanted or sold what he wanted. BOT's play with your head....

No Pump at the moment I can see an that is what I am waiting to see??? This should be pumping up a bit now with some swing traders getting set an on ANN, I expect the DT to come and play as well, like they normally do. A base at .30 is needed. Just not a base built on clay, but a solid green candle base for support on holding volume but then, this is ICN and like we all know, anything can happen with it from past performance.

Fear is going to be another factor an until the fat lady sings, this is in the lap of the Gas Gods. I am not going to expect anything super crazy from the price unless we have some super crazy find figures.

We need a lot of help here and I feel, BPT and ICN, if we do have a find to confirm this area as a whole, will just be fish batter for someone else.

Just hope for a find now guys or be prepared for a dropping of the bundle...

Make or break time... been in this too long now not to play it out but will trade some of course at the right price to cover both ends of the story...

Take care guys and this is not advice in the least. Just ramblings of a long timer here. Speckies are not my daily bread maker, so in reality, ICN has just been a punt for me as I got set in it so long ago, I have nothing to lose....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.