ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

active "bot"???, page-13

1. 21,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2065
    T.P. With respect to botkiller, I really don't think that he or anyone can answer your question.
    But, your "instinct" is right, ICN makes a perfect "target" for that type of activity, small cap, history of large spikes, low current SP and what should be a groundswell of anticipation on some potentially very good anns. You would think "the perfect storm".
    But, this particular "bot" appears to be small fry and if it belongs to a "sophisticated trader", then they appear to be operating on both sides and be satisfied with skimming off very small gains as often as possible.
    The small fish are sweet theory.
    If it is possible to take a positive spin out of this, that bot should not precipitate any large sell off when good news does arrive, but will continue to skim off small profits while they continue to be left alone in the game. That is what amazes me most of all, no "anticipation" confident buying from anyone!! Aren't we expecting an ann VERY soon that the rig is at Halifax-1 ON 855???!!!.

Today's Top 20 update shows a new player on our register, Link Orange, with a holding of 2,325,000. Not sure it is the same mob as Link Financials that are professional financial advisors. Tim Kennedy has added 500,000, Chris martin an extra 40K odd, JP Morgan an extra 30K. HSBC continue to reduce and have dropped of the Top 20 (don't think anyone will be disappointed in that with what HSBC are going through). So, one can only be positive with that outcome, much more Top 20 buying than selling.

What will happen when Halifax-1 commences to drill?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.