ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

G'day Katok, great to see you "bouncing back" enough to give us...

1. 21,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2065
    G'day Katok, great to see you "bouncing back" enough to give us your very sound points of view. Yes, 'bots' certainly do play on people's minds and this particular one seems to have scared everyone off and no one is taking a pre-ann position before Halifax-1.
    Hope that the bot won't cost them if they miss the initial move and then rush in so they "won't miss out" as so often happens to the delight of bots and DTs. Happens all the time with ICN and then everyone whinges when they buy at the top and see the SP drop!!
    After the Shantou GSA ann, there was a jump of 2,700 new shareholders on our register, with 1,100 of them taking up less than 100,000 shares. 200 took up more than 100,000 shares.
    That strongly suggests to me that we still have very many holders locked in who rushed in and bought just chasing the money without doing any of their own research. They would be locked in anywhere from .30 to .69 and they will be the ones more likely to jump ship on any good news. But the Top 700 holders control over 71% of all the shares, so, it will be temporary damage, with the large LT holders waiting for the big return that they have always expected.
    No one should be surprised to read about potential interest in BPT. I would guess that they would have several very interested parties and if not beforehand, they certainly will be making a big play if/when 855 confirms the extension of 218's numbers. 855 and 218 together is extremely big bucks and no way will BPT and ICN be the only owners in th enot too distant future. Look for j/vs at the very least.
    Extremely interesting times for ICN and BPT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.