DSK 0.00% 59.5¢ dusk group limited

Activism, page-2

1. 1,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Potentially some better engagement with the market?

I think the Thai investor coming in and bringing media attention to the large cash balance and floating the buy back idea wasn't handled overly well.

It would have been better to get a more in depth explanation of why they didn't want to seriously consider a buy back rather than just one or two lines in a presentation saying that they need it to fund working capital. If anything they played it down whereas having no debt and a nice cash balance could have been communicated as showing the financial strength of DSK.

I'm actually completely fine with them not doing the buy back and conserving cash by the way I just thought the shareholders were owed a better explanation with the share price performing so poorly.

The other thing would be to highlight the low personal shareholding of the current CEO as being a very low show of faith.

It's amazing to me that we haven't seen more activism emerge at such a low SP I think that's the only real catalyst for an improvement in the short term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.5¢ 60.5¢ 59.5¢ $52.79K 88.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4130 59.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 16362 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.26pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.