LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

re: i see the knockers are out again Hannah - you got any idea...

1. 569 Posts.
    re: i see the knockers are out again Hannah - you got any idea if Turkey or 4TS are profitable to LUM? And if so, how much per year do you think they will make?
    Secondly, ingoing operating expenses, based on the 6 monthly report, is $2.02mill/yr. Would you like to suggest how many signs like 4TS or Turkey, LUM would need to install to be profitable?
    Thirdly, how many years before this occurs?
    Yes, LUM is finally delivering - the 4TS is now 18months late, and Turkey around about the same. In that time, LUM has spent about $3.5mill in general running of the company and possibly $2mill+ $2mill in lost revenue. We have 40mill extra shares and options now and around $3mill less in the bank account.
    Yes LUM is getting their act together, but it has certainly significantly hurt medium to largish shareholders in this company. Regarding negotiations in all market sectors, I'll believe it when I see it. Currently, there is only a heads of agreement signed in Turkey, and no final contract in NY yet - so, to be realistic, LUM hasn't got anything other than $2.3mill+ in hardware on the top of 3 buildings.
    I'm only posting this, even though I'm a shareholder, coz I'm sick and tired of the lies and bullsh*t that keep getting posted in this forum regarding LUM. There are so many delusional people who are shareholders in LUM it is ridiculous. LUM has a long hard road ahead of them, are going to need significant amounts of extra cash to progress this business, and that will probably need to come from a cornerstone investor in the company, eg CCU, PBL, etc.
    There was nothing new in the project update, so I can't see why the share price should go up on this "news".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.