KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

acts of stupidity, page-21

1. 1,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    great post outstanding ... for us long-term followers/holders of KDR, we have seen it trade like this before.

1. nice announcement, be it Blind Calf or HOB.
    2. Nice sp rise on the news - BC ran up to the high 40s, intial main lode HOB drilling to the high 30s.
    3. during these times, all the traders flocked to KDR due to the liquidity. For instance, in today's announcement the top 20 still only hold 37%!
    4. 'free float' then gets churned by traders day-in-day until the next ann, @ which point you get an almighty p&d.

Sound familiar; hence why there is a bit of caution around amongst those who have been through the newsflow-churn-p&d cycle before.

This does not mean that I am not a massive believer in the story! As many new posters have alluded to, it seems like the new 'greenfield' conductors around the old HOB drillings could well be a monty. But it is structurally complex so you may well get some duster holes (once again , look at the last set of main lode results) @ which time the churn stops and you first get a massive sell down and then all the stranded retail punters sell down at small vols at the bottom (like the mugs who were selling small parcels in the teens a mere two weeks back). that is when you step in to buy.

This time, is it different? I am not sure but I am also a big believer in mean reversion, lol. Once again , when i can trust the trading (i.e. not just 20-30m 'free float' churned through the day) or I am convinced we are at accumulation stage (i.e. 2-3m bought on market gives me a 5-10% sp rise) then i will look for a re-entry.

if she bolts, well luckily there are other set-ups out there that i can read for potential 1-2 baggers. h/e next time i am super bullish like i was with kdr post HOB DHEM/FLEM then I will also add some spice to the trade with some oppies. never trusted those things before but you also need to back in your high conviction 'no brainers' especially in this anemic market. Some good names on here were all over that strategy for the home run.

good luck to all and don't dis out your fellow punter b/c you are anxious about your own trade. bad investing habit #101 is shaving a biased hat on.

Chrs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.