CF1 16.7% 2.8¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Actual business, page-10

1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Thank you for best wishes and kind words guys... appreciate it... @agentsmith your post has made my day... IMO I strongly suggest to  IAM holders to attend these seminars, ask questions, clarify things, clarify your doubts and be more informed re your investment and hard earned money... It only going to increase your confidence to hold your shares or even sell them if you don't like what you see... I personally think this might be life changing opportunity for many... I know its a strong statement to make but the journey we are sharing here is amazing IMO... You see its actual business and not some BS... IAM team has some of the most respected people managing it and then some of the most experienced people in what they do... and then they are offering something which everyone wants apparently...

PC gave an example how their practice was paying like $750-800 for some service before Intiger and with Intiger they pay $400 for the same thing... Now who would not want this? and then Sentry HoA? Why would they have a dedicated staff member just to focus on Intiger? Why there is a wait list for 13 months? why they are recruiting 20-30 staff members every month? why Sentry is so excited to be a client of Intiger who is a tiny thing in front of their own valuation of billions of dollars? why MR joins these guys while his previous roles might have been offering him 10 times the wage? why all these big names are so excited keeping in mind they don't join asx companies to make a living?

There is so much happening in this space keeping in mind regulations etc... it just makes it very compelling IMO...

@coddles76
    I am not sure about the exact figure tbh... So the revenue based on 9 clients could be 1m or it could be 1.5m? Depends on the services these practices get... The serious fun IMO is not in these individual practices... I mean if that was IAM's game plan they might have 10 more on board by now... I mean why the wait list? So serious fun is when services will be roll out to one of the large licensee that's where revenue will go crazy IMO

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.004(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $2.878K 102.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 389112 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.