CF1 4.55% 2.1¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Last night during the presentation it is stated that IAM has an...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Last night during the presentation it is stated that IAM has an "OCEAN" of licensees and practices waiting in line to start. (Waiting list, page 4 of the presso) It seems that we have a basket full of cherries. My interpretation is that clients are more excited than we are as there are no real tools available for FP to use. PC drew a corrolation between engineers and financial planners. He has stated that there isn't even basic tools for FP to use for process optimasation in order to achieve the best possible outcome for the dealers and customers alike.

Technologically industry is in survival mode as the available tools are still from Elvis Presley times.

In was also mentioned that 20% of the market penetration is enough and not the whole lot in order to make a unicorn. IMO, forget about our previous estimates as they are based on M1-M4 MF milestones. Market cap could be double of that. Please forgive me glyco.

It seems IAM team did a magnificent job in their communication with all majors institutions. At some point PC mentioned that he is in very good terms at board level with Banks and have communication lines open with prettty much with all majors to an extent that some Banks already endorsed and implemented our new processes in their "Professional Development Programmes". It was also mentioned that FP's are encouraged participate as used as "FUTURE" of financial planning. I was waiting someone else to mention from last night that Sentry was asking an exclusive deal with IAM but wasn't accepted by IAM team.

IMO, it is not too early to speculate a takeover discussion. It was also mentioned that IAM is too cheap as a company and could be a target as majors would love to have it exclusive.

"WAITING LIST" which is 13 months long. It is also stated that IAM is currently looking for a new office space size of a foofball field. Customers seems to be screaming for Intiger and services. No real competition in our newly created space. We need to compete with ourself and our own capabilities. No noticeable competitor in this space.

How many listed companies do we know where the customers are lined up like some do in checkin counter of Qantas.? or your favorite restaurant. Our biggest challenge is to have the biggest plane. We have the skilled pilots ready, passengers are getting pissed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $11.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $9.754K 464.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 235662 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 493455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.46pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.