CF1 16.7% 2.8¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Actual business, page-9

1. 1,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Thanks for sharing @forrestfield. You are constantly described by others as a gentleman and i can see why.

Sounds like the IAM team are working non-stop for investors and i look forward to a more regular investor relations effort from them.

Now that there has been more information shared going to the fundamentals side of things, iamoa options are looking much more secure long term since there seems to be a sentiment of decreased risk. Especially since currently the market has not factored in any time premium (13 months lead time to expiry), it is a good time to put iam on lay-by, iamoa allowing long term investors to buy in with a higher quantity now at a ~0.008 and pay for the remainder later upon exercising them up to 13 months later and converting to full ordinary shares. A good setup currently for long term investors looking to load up now, but not as attractive for traders due to lower liquidity since most options are held tight by the top 20.

Good luck to everyone. Amazing that I've never felt that any stock is a "sure thing" as there are always macro risks, but this is as good as I've felt about any stock.
    Last edited by multiplier: 28/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.004(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $2K 71.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 249797 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 413735 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.