FGF 0.00% 18.0¢ first growth funds limited

ACU/USDT .0124 worth more than FGF = .017AUD, page-322

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2286
    the more I read some of the holders comments here the more I realize many are blinded by the potential "bagger" stories... some of you guys need to do some serious research to what is going on here...

do yourself a favor and research cryptocurrencies alone, come to realize there are over 2200+ cryptocurrencies, realize why this is happening at an alarming rate...

Bitcoins are accepted almost nowhere, and some cryptocurrencies nowhere at all. Even where accepted, a currency whose value can swing 10 percent or more in a single day is useless as a means of payment. So what are you investing in here with FGF's focus in the crypto world?.... its the perfect pump and dump play ever seen...

here have a read of this and ask yourself what your investing in.

Bitcoin is the greatest scam in history

I know Im in line for some trash talk and the haters will come at me and go on about none holders or a trader that wants your shares, bla bla bla, geez heard that 100 times... yes I know I have been here and made money, I know I was once a believer... but man oh man, the more you research the more the alarms ring louder and louder...

Not saying FGF cant make money from these pump and dump plays, in actual fact they may know how to perfect the game perfectly... just understand what you guys are investing in here... some of your comments in this thread are dreamy and honestly have taken a punt on number 6 Moonlight Rising for a first place win...

Im thinking of starting my own cryptocurrenty guys, going to call it Soothcoin....hahahaha
    Last edited by Mr.Gold: 18/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.