FGF 0.00% 18.0¢ first growth funds limited

ACU/USDT .0124 worth more than FGF = .017AUD, page-99

1. 908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    We all know what this company should be worth. We all see the games being played here, we could concede and give away our shares for minimal return only to look back weeks later and dream and kick ourselves of how much we would have made if only I had stayed the course. Done that many times selling for five fold and then kicking myself when it could have been 20-30 + folds. Once the marked has decided whats our company should be worth based on revenue, assets and quality of the management and the deals they are bringing to the table, you could see the business be valued over and above its intrinsic value. That's when you know your on a winner and a keeper. FGF is a unique business in a new and unique sector conducting business unlike any other that I know of. In years to come once they have thickened their skin and are looked at as experts in the sector, we could be doing deals beyond our imagination of what is possible today. ASX is going Blockchain, so is Perth Mint as well as some major names and co's around the world, we could be doing deals not for 10-30mil dollar deals we could do deals for 100-300mil and more, it depends on the size and need of the client. At this point of time we are starting with no brand or known name clients, once we have track record with likes of BCG on our side, their is no reason why we couldn't attract blue chip clients. And finally the beauty of this business is that we can do business anywhere in the world, no limits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.