PC1 0.00% 0.0¢ plus connect limited

I an not good in FA so I will just focus on products Pushpay VS...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I an not good in FA so I will just focus on products

Pushpay VS ACU
    1. websites:
    IMO, Pushpay has a much better and simple website explaining/promoting the app. Comparing to ACU, acuvax.com is still under development. It is quite hard to believe that the site is still not ready yet after major news released in Feb this year. I expect the new management can be more aggressive. ACU is an IT company and the professional main website is a basic requirement. The new website will be my first checklist for its performance.

2. Payment:
    Pushpay uses credit card (Visa, Master, AMEX, Discover). ACU charges via mobile phone bill. So the main advantage for ACU is that donors will not need to provide bank account or credit card details.

BUT there are also other organisations called textgiving and telcotogether. Donors can use mobile text messages for donations. unicef has launched the trial Premium SMS (PSMS) in AUS in Oct this year.

So there will be a challenge for ACU to define their advantages of app and marketplace.

---
    There are a lot of potential in ACU micro payment platform. The key is how Nigel leads the company to create the markets. I am expecting more "fun" app.

According to their expenses,  IMO resent $3.94m CR will probably just enough for 6 months. So that will be my second checklist to see if any revenue coming in soon.

DYOR and good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PC1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.