TZL 0.00% 2.0¢ tz limited

acumen global technologies, page-5

1. 287 Posts.
    what a joke Lunchalot,

Talk about an understatement. Well overdue was about 3 months ago. This is so far past a joke now that it's embarrassing. The directors are obviously under a degree of pressure from the larger s/h's, so they release some b/s announcement that wasn't worth the paper it was written on.

What we need to know is what's really going on. Is there an agreement being negoatiated with Platinum? Who holds the Intevia licence? What's happening with the uptake of intevia? etc etc etc.

These guys have been putting this off for so long that it really makes me wonder what's really going on over there in Chicago. At the same time all of this is going on (or not going on?), directors find time to approve large pay increases for the exec's of TZ and PDT. Just directors rewarding themselves for a job well done I suppose.

Since relisting in April 2004 at 45c, they closed today at 50.5c. Fantastic work Chris and John. With a net profit of $1.3M this year, perhaps the two of you should have gone for a little more. Don't worry, there's always next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.131M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 65000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 26414 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.