MBP 3.23% 3.0¢ metabolic pharmaceuticals limited

acv1 announcement, page-3

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    Have an idea the announcement will come in the new financial year.....any positivie news now would just be capped by this relentless tax loss selling. Every accountant would give the same advice to MBP shareholders.......that is to sell their holdings so as to get the loss expense to offset any capital gains.

Some advisors even say to sell in 2006/7 and rebuy in the new financial year. In actual fact....I think it does not matter if any repurchase of the shares is made in the same year. Regardless of exactly what is happening re tax loss selling.... makes me think we are going to get a buying suge with positive news and tax loss re-entries into MBP in the new year.

I have a very large number of shares in the company....on the 8th of June - received a letter from MBP inviting me to visit the CEO Dr Scollay next time I am in Melboure.

Two points can be deducted from the letter.....

a/ ACV1 trial results will not immediately be forthcoming .....ie not within a few weeks from 8 June anyway.

and

b/ Why invite a big shareholder into you office - if again the company were to have a failed trial.

I am very confident this time of positive trial results- Have told others of the high future upside of this company - but for the sake of derisking their investment, wait for positive news from the phase 2 trail and buy after the gap. Maybe you will have to pay 5 cents more - but all rish would be removed and the company shareprice would move up in dramatic fashion when the news and understanding of what massive upside the drug ACV1 has.

This is a $40 million company......their drug will be serve a market worth about US$3 billion......puts it about number 14 in the world wide ranking for drug sales. MBP would derive 15% of that gross sales figure.....or about $500 million in annual revenues.
    Therefore probably a shareprice of $5 in a few years time. The shareprice now is 13 cents.

Please ask any further questions whatsoever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.