MBP 3.23% 3.0¢ metabolic pharmaceuticals limited

acv1 announcement, page-4

1. 5,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    I'm jealous. I too have a large holding, large enough that I'm confident that I'm in the top 100 holders, but nobody has invited me to drop by to see the Director!

More to the point, I'm curious why you deduce that the invitiation implies that the ACV1 announcement would not be forthcoming. What would be the connection? It's not obvious to me.

I am in complete agreement with you on the upside potential. If the results of the trial just completed are as conclusive as I think they may well be, the upside could be explosive, as the word gets out as to what is really going on with the drug. I don't want to speculate on the near term potential.

Also, it is my sense that interest in this drug by big pharma is far more serious and immediate than would have been the interest in AOD9604. I believe that the big guys will soon be coming a courting, and that the company won't want to wait for Phase 2B trials to complete before concluding a licensing deal.

There could be a deal before the end of 2007, and the deal would be likely be HUGE, maybe a record setter.

Your $5.00 a share forecast may look real conservative in five years time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.