MBP 3.23% 3.0¢ metabolic pharmaceuticals limited

acv1 announcement, page-7

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    One accountant that I am aware of has advised that re- entry should be in the next financial year....(probably you are right, this is just an isolated situation) - and not necessay for purposes of claiming tax loses.

Certainly if you are full time....then my accountant just takes the value of the portfolio as at end of June.

I have 4500k shares at an average of 17 cents - thankfully do not appear in that latest listing provided by MBP in the 2006 annual report.(ie produced prior to the failed weight loss drug news)

When I have a long position in a stock.....I don't particularily like to read here of other traders posting of significant holdings in a stock.......would much rather see insiders/fundies (who do NOT post on chat lines).....in the top portion of the register. However I can assure you that I have a large degree of success and how done everything possible to best research this stock, (Only own a few stocks at a time)

See absolutely no reason to visit Dr Scollay at this point in time.....rather would prefer to use the chance later, should the trial 2 be succeesful to best suggest to the company ways to increase the share price.

ASX have rules which I will post next time.....whereby the company is not allowed to give any clue whatsoever as to the results of the phase 2. I think MBP has had some feedback....they know it a positive result, but obvioulsy can't make any hint even at this late stage. On the 8 th June - when I got the invite.....I just think it was likely that an immediate release would not be forthcoming.....good question though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.